Thursday, February 16, 2012

Cupcakes and Canapes

Hi there,

I'm back in cyberspace and cant wait to share some ideas on my favorite subject: planning and hosting parties.

I'm considered a very creative person and have over the years (quite a few) gotten the reputation for having great party ideas. Using things we already have for table decor and serving are often high on the list. Its' all about the fun of entertaining, not trying to impress your guests or running up your credit card on decorations and serving ware. Now, that being said, I've got quite a collection to pick from. Hello yard sales, (hint, go to the "nicer neighborhoods") and family hand me downs or hand me overs.

I hope to inspire in YOU some creativity and think outside the boring box when it comes to planning and hosting your next soire. Maybe even just some fun ideas to spice up your family meal time.

I'd love to hear about your fun ideas and I especially welcome you to pick my brain for ideas for a particular function. Kids birthday party? Girlfriends Get Together? Summer BBQ? Bring it on. Kind of like a party coach..ya, that's it a Party Coach!

Can't wait to get started. FINALLY a venue for all these ideas running around in my brain! I'll be posting pics and ideas on Pinterest as well, so check that out.

http://pinterest.com/lizcorbett/cakes-i-ve-made-and-cakes-i-admire/

Thanks for reading and see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment